Thinking about purchasing a franchise? It can be a very lucrative decision, but not all franchises are created equal. You need to consider a range of factors, from brand recognition to initial costs and more. Below, we’ll cover the top 10 budget-friendly franchises for 2019.
- Great Clips – With an initial startup cost between $136,900 and $258,300, you’ll find great performance, lots of traction, and over 4,000 locations nationwide.
- 7-Eleven – You only need about $47,100 to get one of these operations off the ground, and you’ll enjoy tremendous brand recognition.
- RE/MAX – If you’re going the real estate route, a RE/MAX franchise will cost you a minimum of $40,000 to get started.
- uBreakiFix – Just $60,400 will allow you to buy into this electronics repair franchise and take advantage of the surge in smartphone and tablet use.
- Budget Blinds – You’ll only need $110,500 to get in on the entry level here.
- Mathnasium Learning Centers – For as little as $112,800, you could help kids build their math skills.
- Huntington Learning Centers – With a minimum $119,200 investment, this could be a good franchise for you.
- Mac Tools – For $129,000, you could become a tool reseller to professionals in your area.
- Lawn Doctor – Specializing in lawn care, as well as trees, shrubs, and even lawn-based pests, $101,800 will get you started.
- Miracle-Ear – Business is booming for the hearing health industry, and you could be part of it for just $119,000.
There you have them – 10 of the best budget-friendly franchises for 2019. There’s a little something for everyone, and some of these options are very affordable, indeed. If you need additional help planning for business ownership or raising the funds to make your initial purchase, get in touch with us at Norris Commercial Capital.