Commercial Real Estate Financing to Fit Your Needs
When looking for commercial real estate financing, search no further than Norris Commercial Capital. Our trained finance professionals can guide you through the process to find the options that will work best for any property. An influx of property has become available in North Carolina, so there are plenty of opportunities to get into the commercial real estate market.
Financing Options to Take Advantage Of
In a real estate market like North Carolina, you may find many routes when looking for real estate financing. We offer personalized financing selections tailored to your company’s needs.
The variety in this market will span many commercial real estate property types, such as:
- Warehouses and Distribution Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Multi-Family
- Fix-and-flip and Rehab Properties
Some of the popular financing programs in North Carolina include:
- Bridge Loans: Your business can receive working capital through bridge loans which includes variable rates and interest-only amortization.
- CMBS Loans: With funding up to $50,000,000, Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities give investors the option to purchase issued bonds of that property in a first-position mortgage on a property.
- Conventional Loans: A range of funds can be given for stabilized investments or owner-occupied properties. These are often used for multi-family properties or industrial structures.
- SBA Loans: We offer SBA 7(a) and 504 loans to help you get capital through government financing assisting.
North Carolina is a beautiful state and home to Raleigh, Charlotte, Cape Hatteras, and other locations ideal for residential and commercial real estate. People and businesses are moving to North Carolina because of the favorable weather conditions and low cost of living. North Carolina also boasts the largest research park in the United States, Research Triangle Park, which has attracted many science and tech firms, along with their employees. Because of this, businesses of all sizes are looking for office space and facilities, and people are looking for both rental and permanent housing throughout North Carolina. To learn more about our financing programs for commercial real estate in North Carolina, contact us at 865-585-0304.