Commercial Real Estate Financing Options to Suit You
When you buy a property, you’re making an investment with a purpose in mind, whether you are looking for facilities for your own business or developing an investment that will enrich your whole company. That’s why we have developed a broad range of commercial real estate financing choices. No matter how large or small your next project will be, we have the lending products that will support your success.
Our Commercial Real Estate Lending Options
Choose from among these popular programs:
- Conventional Loans with fixed interest rates and terms of 10 to 30 years that amortize over the life of the loan
- CMBS Loans with fixed interest rates that offer you lower than usual rates in exchange for prepayment limitations. Also offered with terms of 10 to 30 years
- SBA Loans backed by the government allow small businesses to qualify for favorable loan terms with stable interest rates so they can invest in their futures
- FHA and HUD Loans for those developing projects that participate in federal housing programs
- Bridge Loans to help with your short-term funding needs when you are looking to turn a property or improve it
- Construction Loans with clearly identified milestones to help you define and pace your project
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing provides you access to investments and hybrid loan products, for when you need deeper investment than simple lending can provide
- International Financing brings together the wealth funds and high net worth international investors you need to put together projects with a truly global scope.
If you are looking to start an application for financing today, Norris Commercial Capital associates are here to help. Just give us a call or contact us online to get more information about any of these programs, as well as help with your application. There’s no good reason to wait if you need answers.
North Carolina is the 28th largest state in the U.S. and the 9th most populous state. North Carolina is also home to a large financial center, second only to NYC. Winston-Salem, NC is home to such sites as Tanglewood Park, the Reynolda House Museum of Arts, the Wake Forest Innovation Center, and much more. Industries in North Carolina include healthcare, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, freight, and engineering. To assist in growing businesses throughout North Carolina, we offer these various business resources to help get you to the information your business can use to help succeed.