Commercial Real Estate Financing Options to Suit You
When you buy a property, you’re making an investment with a purpose in mind, whether you are looking for facilities for your own business or developing an investment that will enrich your whole company. That’s why we have developed a broad range of commercial real estate financing choices. No matter how large or small your next project will be, we have the lending products that will support your success.
Our Commercial Real Estate Lending Options
Choose from among these popular programs:
- Conventional Loans with fixed interest rates and terms of 10 to 30 years that amortize over the life of the loan
- CMBS Loans with fixed interest rates that offer you lower than usual rates in exchange for prepayment limitations. Also offered with terms of 10 to 30 years
- SBA Loans backed by the government allow small businesses to qualify for favorable loan terms with stable interest rates so they can invest in their futures
- FHA and HUD Loans for those developing projects that participate in federal housing programs
- Bridge Loans to help with your short-term funding needs when you are looking to turn a property or improve it
- Construction Loans with clearly identified milestones to help you define and pace your project
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing provides you access to investments and hybrid loan products, for when you need deeper investment than simple lending can provide
- International Financing brings together the wealth funds and high net worth international investors you need to put together projects with a truly global scope.
If you are looking to start an application for financing today, Norris Commercial Capital associates are here to help. Just give us a call or contact us online to get more information about any of these programs, as well as help with your application. There’s no good reason to wait if you need answers.
Tennessee is the 16th biggest state in the U.S. and is home to some of great cities like Nashville and Memphis. Tennessee has received an influx of people relocating from California, Florida, and several northern states because of the low cost of living, and the booming auto and healthcare industries. Nashville is one of the fastest-growing areas in the U.S. due in part to these factors. As of 2012, Tennessee was only 1 of 8 states that could report an asset surplus. Many major corporations call Nashville, Knoxville, or Chattanooga home such as Regal Entertainment Group, Fedex, and Autozone. Tourism has also made it a top 10 destination. Norris Commercial Capital is happy to assist Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, the rest of Tennessee, and the U.S. with our commercial finance products. Contact us today at 865-585-0304.